Monday, December 29, 2008

Ashlyn's Vacation Post

Today we went to Sea World. Shamu splashed us! We were soaked. Shamu is HUGE. Shamu did cool tricks at our lunch. The standing on the nose trick was really cool! Shamu was really cute. I bought a stuffed Shamu & named it "Dippy"! When Philip & I went into the parrot cage with Daddy, one of the parrots flew on my head and scared me! I'm afraid of birds now. I tried to touch a dolphin but could not. I did not want to feed them the fish because I did not want to touch the fish. They are slimy!
Going to the Alamo tomorrow.




1 comment:

Vickie said...

Ashlyn,

It sounds like you guys are having a fantastic time in San Antonio. I wonder if Shamu smelled like fish; since he is a "BIG" fish.. Did you have your swimming suit on when you got soaked? That's a cool name for your stuffed Shamu, "Dippy". You know that Mimi doesn't like birds either because she had one fly in her hair when she was younger. I'm glad you are having a great time, have fun at the Alamo,
and tell Philip hello, we love you guys and miss you.

Love, Papaw & Mimi