We replaced our super old video camera with a new one a couple of weeks ago. This is our first video posting. We are trying to work out any kinks before we travel to pick up Sydney. I'm kinda starting to think we will not travel on the 8th of October. PJ & I are in a good place right now in the stressing stage (if that makes sense). I think the LONG wait for the RA prepared us to not get our hopes up. If we do not travel on the 8th, the next group goes out the 22nd. And the 22nd is Sydney's birthday. We really wanted to be there for Sydney's birthday but we can celebrate it at a later date. Enjoy our first video! I'll probably bore you guys with a lot of videos between now & China!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
OK, she is just WAAAY too cute! Love the video! Just wondering, what type of video camera did you buy?
Praying you receive your TA soon.
That's awesome Ash!!
Post a Comment