Every year at our school, the 5th graders attend "Outdoor Education" for a whole day. Parents fundraise throughout the year so all of it is FREE to the kids. This is a big deal for the kids! They get to leave school in the morning & hang out at Ceta Canyon for the whole school day doing really fun activities--archery, marshmallow guns, Geo Cache, cookout, smores, campfire, storytelling and a Challenge Course. Unfortunately, this year it rained almost the entire day :(. So we were unable to do all of the activities. We made the most of it & I think they still had fun! Philip's favorite part was building the marshmallow guns. I thought the archery & Geo Cache was really neat.
Can't believe that Philip will be in middle school year. I'm impressed daily with the young man he is becoming. God has big plans for him. One of his teachers said that it is rare to have a child that radiates the life of Christ each & every day. That totally made me teary.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Looks like fun!!!! Even with the rain!!
Post a Comment