We went to the Vinyards lake house over the weekend. This was Sydney's first experience with a lake. She loved it! Her favorite was playing in the sand. I forgot to mention in the previous post that Philip broke his arm a little over a week ago. He has a buckle fracture & will wear a cast for 3 weeks :(. He was the designated boat driver for the weekend! This was Ashlyn's first year of really experiencing the lake. We could not get her out of the water! She loved everything about the lake--tubing, playing on the beach, jumping off the boat, etc. We can not wait to go back!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I was getting ready to email you and see where you've been. Looks like you've been off having fun! Sounds like everyone had a great time. I hope Philip's arm heals soon.
Post a Comment