Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sydney Turns 4!

Sydney turned 4 last week! She had several celebrations over a couple of days. This was her first birthday since coming home so we tried to make it extra special. Ashlyn & I brought up cookies to her school class. And then we had her birthday dinner at a local Chinese place. Sydney still does not want to eat Chinese food (except Ramen noodles but do not think that qualifies as Chinese food!!). But I'm hoping that over time she will start to love it as much as she does Mexican food.
Sydney has blessed our family. And we can not imagine our lives without her. We love you Sydney Hope!
I'm sure she is thinking "seriously Mommy-I just woke up"!

Can't get enough of this big smile!

Sydney's birthday present--plasma car. Really great present for this year & years to come!

No comments: