Monday, October 6, 2008

The Facts

I was trying to wait to post this video until November (National Adoption Awareness month)--but I just wanted to go ahead & share it. I can post something else special in November (the pressure is on now!!). Make sure you pause the playlist at the bottom of the page before viewing the video!

2 comments:

The Hart's said...

That is pretty inspiring. BJ and I have always thought if, God forbid, we are unable to have children of our own, we will adopt locally. He worked at the children's home here in lubbock all through college. These kids hold a special place in his heart!

Sheri - the patient one said...

Such a great video. As I come up for air from what seemed like endless paperwork, I realize that Dave and I are in the midst of an incredible journey to adopt to a child. I have to remind myself everyday to thank god for such an amazing blessing.