Saturday, October 4, 2008

Weekend of Soccer


Both of the kids had soccer games this morning. I whipped up a fast breakfast of scrambled eggs & "tubby toast" (sugar & cinnamon combined--you probably call it cinnamon toast?). Then we were off to the games. The Cobras (boys) are having a little bit of a rough season. Last year we were 2nd in our little division. Half of our team is new so they are trying to find their groove. The boys played great this morning! The Hurricanes (girls) also played well this morning. Ashlyn informed PJ that she would to play two sports at one time. (like we are not busy enough w/just soccer!)

PJ & Philip are headed to Clarendon for bow-hunting & Ashlyn & I are going to have a sleepover in my room tonight. I think she wants to watch High School Musical (again!).

Nothing new with adoption. We have a new family coordinator. Her name is Melissa. Our agency has not received any special needs referrals since we joined the Waiting Child List. I'm thinking they receive a referral group every 3 months or so. (Sheri is that right?) Maybe they will receive another group before the holidays. I'm trying not to think about when we will see our Hope's face. By the way, I think Philip might have changed his favorite name for Hope to "Lilly". It was Mia but he said Lilly Hope sounded good to him!

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I agree with Philip. Whatever my other vote was, I change it to Lilly. Good job Philip!

Sheri - the patient one said...

I love the name Lilly - so cute!
I can not give you a definitive answer on SN referrals. It seems like the receive a lot over the summer but that is all I know...sorry