Monday, June 29, 2009

Ashlyn & Earrings


After almost a year of wanting to get her ears pierced, Ashlyn gets her ears pierced! Ashlyn told me this morning that she wanted to get her ears pierced today. We have heard this SEVERAL times before with nothing happening. But she was determined to get them pierced today. And guess what? She did it! We are all so proud of her! She is very afraid of needles so this was a big deal for her. You can't really tell in the pictures but her earrings are pink flowers. They are really "fashionable" (that was her word!).

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Ashlyn looks so grown up in that picture. Tell her that Aunt Melissa is proud of her and can't wait to see her earrings.

Cheri said...

Jenn, your daughter is so beautiful! Congrats to her for gathering the courage to do something she wanted yet was afraid to do.

Sheri - the patient one said...

Oh man those eyes...look out boys and PJ (:

Way to go Ash - I did not get my ears pierced until I was 13!

Jason Boyett said...

They look great Ash! Good job! a&j

Snuzi said...

I have loved reading your blog! You have the most beautiful family I have ever seen! You all should be in a magazine.

Kathy said...

She is beautiful!
So happy for you Ashlyn!