Ashlyn tested positive for H1N1 on Friday night & possibly strep. She is in quarantine for 7 days. Please pray for her! She is pitiful today. It is difficult for her to only be in her bedroom & bathroom. Ashlyn is a very touchy child--she wants to be right by you all the time.
Also, please pray that PJ, Philip & myself do not get the flu. The next travel group goes on the 22nd of this month. We are hoping that we receive our TA & can travel in that group BUT not if we have the flu. Also, we do not want to be quarantined in China with the flu. All four of us are on Vitamin C, immune boosters & covering ourselves in hand sanitizers. Pray, pray, pray!
(Did you like my title? I crack myself up sometimes! It sounded very dramatic--kinda like the news stations.)
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Praying for you all Jen!!! Try upping your vitamin D intake. I'll send you an interesting video on flu in general. Praying for the 22nd, too!
Love,
Barbara
Wow, I'm so sorry that your daughter has caught this. I totally understand the urgency of prayer. We have 2 weeks before travel and that is all I worry about these days.
I'll be praying for you.
Oh your TA HAS to come this week! I'm am praying for a HUGE batch to come in.
Can you take Tamaflu to prevent the rest of the family from getting it or is that just for the regular flu? Praying no one else comes down with it. ((HUGS)) I pray Ashlyn feels better soon!
Praying for Ashlyn to feel better!
and that the rest of you stay healthy.
Praying we will all get TA's this week!
Wow...so sorry. Hope you are all ok! And heal quickly! We're in the October 22nd travel group and would love to have you join us! Praying hard...it's possible! All htings are possible!
Post a Comment