One Month Home! Hard to believe. Sydney is doing great! We barely can remember what our life was like before her. All of us are doing great. Wow--emotions were crazy there for a couple of days (mine especially).
The weather has been very warm here so Sydney is getting a ton of park play time. She is not scared of anything at the park. Really freaks me out sometimes! Sydney has been coming into church with PJ & I (we actually go out into the cafe to watch the sermon). She raises her hands during the praise & worship music--love that!! It is so cute.
I posted last time about Sydney's tests--blood & stool stuff. Everything came back normal. Thank you to everyone that sent us comments or emails! We go back in at the beginning of February to go over all of the tests with the doctor. I think we might have to get a couple of shots too :(. Physical therapy went great last week. Sydney LOVES it. We will go once a week for at least 3 months. Sydney also has an occupational evaluation this week. We do not think she qualifies but we feel like early intervention is always best!
I know that I keep posting this BUT if you ever thought/think about adopting--DO IT! There are so many orphans (143 million plus) in this world that need a forever family.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
She is such a cutie....congrats on one month!!! It is always hard to imagine life without them!
Post a Comment