Saturday, February 27, 2010

1st time swimming & Cousins

Just a quick post with some pictures. All of us have been sick one way or another with allergies, sinus stuff and congestion. Hoping that ends soon. Springtime please come visit early!!
We took Sydney swimming for the first time last weekend. She loved it! We were really nervous about a freak-out or something. Excited about summer and pool time. PJ's sister and her three girls came down for a visit this past week. The kids enjoyed hanging out with them. Wish they lived closer. Hope all of you had a great February!


Can't get enough of her smile!
Philip & Kaitlyn
Meagan & Ashlyn
Everyone exept Tristan (PJ was probably holding her!)
Ashlyn holding Tristan
(stole this from my SIL's FB page--hope she doesn't mind!)
PJ holding Tristan. He loves babies!

Kaitlyn & Sydney

4 comments:

The Richerts said...

Fun pictures!! I had to do a double take when I saw PJ -- new facial growth!! Sydney's hair is getting so long. She looks great. I hope you can figure out the upset stomach issue. I know, I am so ready for summer!
W3C

Wendy S in PA said...

Love the picture of Sydney swimming! What a wonderful smile! Sabrina loves to swim too! Just love watching them blossom! Spring can not come soon enough! Sooo glad to see the first day of March today!

Take care!
Wendy in PA

Jason and Stephanie Trook said...

Ahhh!!! Her smile in the pool is absolutely precious! Such joy!

Kathy said...

Love all the pictures!
I love the smile on Sydney's
face as she is swimming.
So excited!
Looks like she is going to
be a little fish like Jaden!