Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ashlyn turns 7

Ashlyn turned 7 over the weekend. Hard to believe she is 7! She started celebrating on Friday at school and finished Sunday night with dinner at my parents house. Ashlyn is beautiful inside & out! Love you Ashers!

Resting after A LOT of jumping at the birthday party!
Ashlyn's loves her cake (just like her mommy!)
Ashlyn & Lainie (her new American Girl doll)
Cute birthday outfit! Thanks Carson Family!


3 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday to Ashlyn!

What a BEAUTIFUL girl she is!!

Melissa said...

Blessed to have that sweet girl in our lives. We love you Ash!
Love: Justin,Melissa,and Ava

sheri said...

Hi Jenn

Looks like you guys are all doing well. I have not blogged in sooo long. I usually do not make it up this late (: Love to see that girls still play with dolls. American Girl ROCKS! I can't wait to get Riley her first!