We started off Spring Break with heading to my parents ranch house in Clarendon for the weekend. This was the first road trip for Sydney (about an hour) and first night away from our house. I think she adjusted great to her new surroundings. Sydney was a little concerned about all of the dead animals hanging on the walls! She loved being outside & riding the mule. She is afraid of horses though. I'm sure that will change with time. All of us had a great time this weekend!
A year ago last Friday (12th) we officially accepted Sydney's referral! Crazy how our life has changed in a year. Love this little girl that has blessed our life. I'm amazed daily at how a little girl that came from thousands of miles away can fit perfectly in our family. God is Awesome!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Seeing that pic of you with that gun....let's just say I'm glad we are friends! HA!
Sydney looks soooooo cute in the camo and bow! Love it!
Happy Spring Break!
Post a Comment