The next paragraphs will probably be boring to most--feel free to skip!:
What I'm loving about this "new" room--the wall color & flooring! PJ & I were planning on painting this room eventually so I already had a paint color picked out. I love the paint colors in the Pottery Barn magazine! Our contractor/guy in charge of our house suggested a brown glaze on top of the paint. LOVE IT!
I really like to have matching carpet when rooms meet up. Our living rooms adjoin each other. Insurance company only gave us a carpet allowance for the "fire" room & our master bedroom. We decided to use a wood tile (which really looks like wood but easier to clean) around the room & hallway and then have carpet in the middle of the room. I think it is worth it to spend extra money on a really great carpet pad!
We are hoping that our wood burning stove will be correctly installed this week & the rest of my clothes will be returned. But we have been thinking that for the last two weeks!

New wood burning stove & wood tile.







1 comment:
I hope everything goes smoothly now.
Post a Comment