Another item that we have to compile for our dossier is family photo pages. We have a page full of instructions from our agency, but I'm still like "what"? I went to our local scrapbooking specialty store a couple of days to get supplies. I was totally overwhelmed. Where does anyone get the time to do all of that? I'm really impressed if any of you do. Can I look at your work??
Anyways, I went to our big craft store yesterday & found some stuff. I'm hoping that I can create something marvelous! And that our family coordinator (& China) likes it & does not veto anything on it which makes me have to start over again.
Short List of what is required-
2 formal photos-full faced,everyone smiling & looking at camera
2 family photos-reflect a candid,comfortable viewpoint of family
1 photo outside of house-NO people
1 photo inside of house-room where we spend most of our time, 3 walls in picture
All photos less than 1 year old.
Only 8 1/2 x 11 paper
I'll post our final copy!






No comments:
Post a Comment