Another AWAA family in China posted an update on their blog-
"Update on the family – they got to take Susannah to get her passport picture made today which is great news! And they will hopefully be taking her on to Guangzhou tomorrow morning to get her home quickly and on to Vanderbilt. We are praising God for all he has done in this situation!"
I thought you guys would love this update! I sure do.
Have a great weekend!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Hi!
Thanks for the updates on Susannah. I have been checking in when I can - what strength this family has. We are traveling home tomorrow - back to a normal schedule on Sunday-Monday. Congrats on the HS. pretty easy huh? We have our final on the 18th of Oct. Have to put a pool fence in first thing when we return from vacation. Hope everything else is going well.
Post a Comment