Ashlyn has been waiting for "the wedding day" to come for weeks. It is the wedding of Todd & Heather. Todd is really good friends with my brother, Justin. Ashlyn & Todd are great buds. Ashlyn's cousin Ava (you guys know Ava the cutest little 20 month old) was also a flower girl.
We picked up the dress several weeks ago. On Thursday, Cool Aunt Melissa took her for a mani & pedi (and then out for ice cream!). Ashlyn was so excited! We read a book about being a flower girl, practiced being a flower girl and talked about being a flower girl! Ashlyn was really all about this wedding. It was a huge deal for her! Both of the girls are so beautiful! I was actually a little teary after Ashlyn put her dress on. She looked so grown-up!
PJ & I took so many pictures of this occasion that I have broken it down into 3 posts. This post has pictures before the actual ceremony.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment