Ashlyn was a little nervous before walking down the aisle. Aunt Melissa mentioned that she was a little nervous also so Ash felt a little better after that. Ashlyn informed me that she was going to sit with the bridesmaids instead of ME while waiting! She was really into the wedding thing!

Ashlyn waiting for the big walk down the aisle!

Fulfilling her duty as a flower girl. She was beautiful!

Ashlyn & Ava started out walking down the aisle together. But when Ashlyn would throw out her petals, Ava would pick them up! It was so cute. I whispered to Ava to go catch up with Ashlyn & she ran down the aisle. They both did a great job!

I can't tell if she is glad it is over or still a little nervous??
Just hanging out waiting with the wedding party.

The girls had enough of the whole picture taking thing by now.

Ash & Papaw (my dad)--practicing their dance moves for the reception.
Sword Detail
1 comment:
Ashlyn, I had so much fun with you the other night. Isn't it fun to be a girl and get all dressed up and pretty! Thanks for helping Ava. She looks up to you so much. I love you. Melissa
Post a Comment