Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pre-Approval!!


We have our Pre-Approval (PA) to adopt Li Si Xin. Exciting news! PJ & I celebrated by having lunch at Blue Sky--the same restaurant we were in when the referral call came in. Cheesy. I know! I think we waited 27 days from EA to PA.

Our FC said that we can expect our Referral Acceptance (RA) within 3-5 months of our Electronic Acceptance (EA) which was March 12. Our dossier has not been reviewed by CCAA--which is why it might take 5 months. All in God's timing!

As you can tell--we have a lot of A's to accomplish. And yes--we know that PJ's name is wrong all over the document! I called our FC & she said it should not be a problem.
**I know that a lot of people reading our story might have questions about adoption, our journey, why adopt from China, etc. Ask them! You can either comment or email me. I'm pretty open about the entire process and love people to be interested in adoption. I'm by no means an expert on adoption. But we have some of the same questions asked all the time!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats!!! you are on your way and the first "A" is over!!!! Can't wait to see her picture and follow her HOME!

Kathy said...

Congrats!!!
How exciting! I think it is sweet you
ate at the same restaurant again to
celebrate. Can't wait to see her pic.
Maybe we will get to travel together.

The Richerts said...

Hi Jennifer! Thanks for the comment left on our blog. I am so new at all of this on-line stuff! I am having fun navigating my way through it. Yes -- there might be a big group of us traveling together. When do you think!? We just can't wait to get her home!
Blessings and Happy Easter,
Barbara Richert

Denise said...

I am officially stopping by to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Big hugs~