Hard to believe that Sydney has been home for 6 months! I was looking back at our Gotcha Day pictures and could hardly believe that was Sydney. She is nothing like that quiet little girl that would just sit on our bed for hours. Thank Goodness because that would of been too easy!!
A few ways Sydney has changed: Sydney has started to get out of bed sometimes in the morning & after nap time instead of yelling "Mommy I don't see you" until PJ or I come get her. She speaks (or yells) in complete sentences. Sydney does not feel like she has to eat everytime she sees food. Knows her name is Sydney and that she is 3. Loves the book Goodnight Moon--which was Philip's favorite too. Sydney has become the new "sassy pants" in our family!
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment