Thursday, July 8, 2010

Surprise!

On Tuesday, we received 52 "new" pictures of our Sydney from her life in China. I had made contact with an individual & they thought they might have 12 pictures for us. We would of been excited to see just one new picture of Sydney but 52!! We also learned that Sydney was with 2 foster families not one. And we have contact information for them! And we have several pictures of them with Sydney. We feel so blessed to have these pictures for Sydney.
It was a little different/difficult to see Sydney with "another family". Sounds strange but true. Sydney was very happy in the pictures. And looked like she was close with both foster mom and dad. Now we just need to make contact with the foster families. What to say? What to ask? What not to say?? A bunch of questions we would loved answered. But really I just want them to know that Sydney is really happy, healthy & loved like crazy!
I posted a few pictures of our girl for you guys to see.



3 comments:

Wendy S in PA said...

That is amazing Jennifer! What a wonderful gift for you and for Sydney later in her life!

Kathy said...

Oh my gosh!!! What a wonderful surprise!
It is such a blessing to get more pictures
and info. I am so happy for you!

Sheri - the patient one said...

What an amazing surprise!