Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Pray for Hope
A big concern of ours is how Hope will adjust to her new life & family once she comes home. I was reading another family's blog over the weekend. They mentioned about how they started praying over their child specifically against rejection & abandonment even before their referral. We want Hope's transition to be as easy as possible. Please join us in praying against the spirits of rejection & abandonment. Also, pray against the work of the enemy. Why would Satan want an orphan to join a forever family? Ask for God's protection over Hope's heart, soul, spirit, body & mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I will praying that for you family! You guys are great!
I am always praying for Hope. I know she will do great because she will have such wonderful parents.
The Bublitz's will be praying for your HOPE - Our pray is that one day she will know him and how blessed she is to have the Vinyards as her forever family!
Post a Comment