Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sharp-Shooter's 1st Deer (Philip's 1st Deer)







Philip shot his first deer on Saturday morning. He was super excited! It was a 9 point. I was told it was a great 1st deer. The deer went down immediately because Philip is such a great shooter (Sharp-Shooter). I think Philip told me he shot him in the lung. Maybe PJ can post the specifics later!










4 comments:

Aimee said...

That's awesome Philip! Congrats!

The Hart's said...

Very cool! Tell Philip congrats for us!

Melissa said...

Way to go Philip. I love ya. Aunt Melissa

Vickie said...

Sharp-Shooter,

I am so proud of you and your shooting ability. You have shot a very impressive "first" deer, that you can be very proud of for years to come. It's an added blessing that your dad was with you on our ranch with your Uncle Justin and Papaw. I love you Sharp-Shooter.

Papaw