Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tagged!




Do you remember playing tag in elementary school? Well I've been tagged in the blogging world. My friend Sheri tagged me. So here are seven random or weird things about me--


#1 I can not get enough coffee. I need it in the morning & become really crabby without it. My favorite way to drink coffee is black & really strong. I love a cafe americano from Starbucks on Georgia--they are the best! But I also love mochas & right now pumpkin spice lattes.
#2 I married my high school sweetheart. We have been together for 16 years, married for 10 of those years. We met at a soccer game. Yes--we think it is cheesy too!

#3 I can not spit. And yes I have really tried to do it. I just can't. I used to think that girls could not spit but Ashlyn (my 5 year old) is a great spitter.

#4 I always wanted to be a cheerleader in high school. Seriously.

#5 I change my clothes 3 times a day. I put on clothes after I get out of the shower in the morning, change to what I'm wearing for the day & then put on clothes to wear while fixing dinner for the kids. Wonder why I have a lot of laundry?

#6 I am very afraid of needles & flying. One time in college, I almost passed out from a getting a wienie flu shot. PJ was so embarrassed.

#7 I love to watch medical shows with the gross blood shots. I can even watch them while eating. But I can barely stomach the UFC fights when they get bloody. Weird I know!

I don't know 7 people that blog. Sorry! I'm kinda a newbie at blogging. Who did I tag:
Aimee
Nikah

Have fun girls!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

I'm your mom and I didn't know
some of these weird things about
you!!! ( i think you inherited the
"no spitting thing" from me!!