Monday, July 27, 2009

2nd Orphanage Call

PJ & I decided to order another orphanage call today since we are still waiting on our RA. We were devastated last week when we realized we did not receive our RA. But it is a new week and we are still hopeful. Coming up with 10 new questions to ask was difficult! We are really just wanting new pictures and a little bit of weight gain. Can not wait to share our cutie with you guys! Thank you for all of your prayers & super sweet comments. Come on RA!

1 comment:

Randy and Staci said...

Hello!
I found your blog via a friends's blog (Throwing our arms open wide) and have been checking in on you for a few weeks now. I feel like I can't keep reading without introducing myself! My name is Staci and my husband and I are adopting from China too. We have very similar dates to your family. We are on day 96 waiting for our LOA (RA). Yesterday I just felt like I couldn't go another day, but today I woke up with a renewed energy to wait. What else can we do? Our daughter (Sophie Rose) is younger than your little girl. She is 17 months now, and is in Guanxi Province in Cenxi City. I hope you get new information on Sydney Hope this week. Blessings, Staci