Monday, July 27, 2009

Birthday at the Ranch

Philip decided that he wanted to invite a friend to the ranch for his birthday instead of having the big birthday themed party. We picked up his friend, PS (not his real name!), on Friday & headed to the ranch. The boys packed everything labeled with "Nerf"--seriously!! I'm amazed at how Nerf guns can entertain boys for hours. Ashlyn would play with them for awhile & then come back for some crafts, movies or other fun stuff. Great weekend!
Ashlyn & I waiting on the fire pit so we can roast marshmallows. (that does not look right??)
Birthday boy eating his birthday brownie! Hard to believe our first baby is 10.

PS, Ashlyn & Philip

These next two are not great pictures. But I wanted to show how much fun the kids had on this "better than slip-n-slide"!

The boys racing.

No comments: