Tuesday, July 21, 2009
No RA Call
I was really thinking that this was the week we were going to receive our RA. Received the email this afternoon from the agency that stated that all RA calls had been completed. The Vinyards did not get a call today. We are obviously disappointed, teary and happy for the ones that did receive theirs. I'm not sure if we just continue to wait it out or call our family coordinator or what? The waiting has been difficult on several levels (which I know several of you have been there). All in God's timing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
Oh no!!! I IMMEDIATELY came over here when I saw the "RA CALLS completed" post. RATS!!! I am SO VERY SORRY Jennifer. I don't understand. All I know is that God knows your anger and hurt and He is the only one with the healing balm to take the anger and hurt on His own shoulders for you. I will lift you up to Him.
I am so sorry.
Hi Jennifer, I thought for sure you would have gotten yours. How did you hear that the calls were completed. I was praying that we would get ours, too. Yikes -- it is getting very hard to keep waiting. I really thought we would be traveling in August. Don't think that's going to happen. Praying for good news soon,
Barbara
Oh Jenn! I kept checking your blog hoping to see you got yours! I so know the feeling of seeing that email come through and no call. As "in the pits" it feels, hold on tight to Jesus. He's got a reason for it all. You may not understand it until later, or may never understand, but trust in Him. As crazy as this sounds, as soon as you DO get that RA call...all of this will just melt away. ENJOY this time of waiting and preparing for her. Before you know it, you'll be flying to China to get her and she will be home.
I'm lifting you up friend!!
Hugs and Blessings,
Jenn
Oh Jennifer, I saw AWAA made referral calls and was sure you got one. I am so sorry!! I know exactly how you feel, so excited for those that got calls but so bummed cause you just want your baby in your arms. Every day is one day closer...your time is coming!!!
Saying s special prayer for you today!!!
How frustrating the waiting stage can be. I will continue to pray for your RA. Lean on the Lord and he will carry you through.
Ok...I am SO praying for you!!!!! The waiting is SO hard! Hang in there, even if it is by your fingernails!!!!!
Just thinking of you. Hoping and praying another batch comes this week. Or even just one with your name on it!!!
I wanted to let you know that you and your family will be in my prayers. The wait can feel so long! Praying your sweet girl will be in your arms very soon! You will be so very blessed, God has a beautiful plan. I look forward to seeing all He will do! Continue to place your hope in Him.
Sending you love and prayers
Sarah
" Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12
Praying for you and your family.
I know it is hard. Getting all that
paperwork made me get my hopes
up. This is so different then the first
time we adopted from China.
Lots more paperwork. This Sat. we will
be in the 100 day club. Ugh.
keep holding on and trusting in Him.
That is what I am trying to do as I
pray for our RA'S to get here.
Hugs!
Post a Comment