Friday, July 31, 2009

No RA Call x 2

Nope. The Vinyards did not get the call again. We have been waiting 141 days since accepting Sydney's referral (yes I read the ra instruction sheet about how you should not count your days!). I never would have dreamed we would still be waiting. I'm starting to panic that something is wrong with our dossier or Sydney or they lost it or whatever!
Praying ours is in the next batch. And also hoping we get our orphanage call information back soon.

8 comments:

Randy and Staci said...

I am so hoping to hear you get your RA soon. We are on day 100 tomorrow - I never thought it would take so long. I understand how it is - minus an additional 41 days.

Good luck!
Staci Barrus

jeanette said...

I am SO sorry you are still waiting. I know how hard it is to wait, especially when you have that sweet little face to stare at.

Praying you hear something soon about your RA.

We had a 4-6 week delay between our TA and actual travel-it was hard to go thru that -but then we found out some significant things happened to/for our little girl during that time that we know were from the Lord and really helped her transition to us. Something we saw as an inconvenience turned out to be a big blessing. :) so take heart!

Sharon said...

Once again Jennifer, I am so sorry. I am sure there is nothing wrong..your just one of those that is waiting WAY to long..

Praying for patience and once your RA comes a VERY quick TA!!!

Kathy said...

I am so sorry. I checked over here right
away and kept checking and praying. I
can't believe your RA hasn't come yet.
I know the waiting is hard.
I am praying for you and your family.
Cling to Jesus and draw from His strength.

Hugs,
Kathy

Wife of the Pres. said...

I have a theory. I looked closely at your timeline. Your LID is so close to EA. I have seen more than once when this happens that things get lost in the shuffle so to speak.

I know someone w/ our agency that this happened to. I would love to hook you guys up. Maybe she could share some insight.

Since I don't see moderation, write me at my blog w/ your email if you want me to send you her email. I know she'd be glad to talk to you. If nothing else, she has been there herself. She waited over 150 days, but I can't remember the exact #.

HUGS!!! Leslie

Jenn said...

Praying for you! You WILL get that RA. And you WILL be headed to China. Before you know it, you will be on that plane and as hard as it is to imagine now, this will soon all be forgotten.

Praying for you during this time and trusting along with you that the Lord does have the most perfect plan.

Hugs,
Jenn

Tammy Jones said...

I am praying for you and your beautiful family!! I know the wait is hard. Hang in there sister.
Blessings,
Tammy Jones

Cheri said...

I can only imagine how heart breaking this must be. Please know that we are praying for and your family. ((HUGS))