The girls room is almost finished. Just a few things left to do. My mom took Philip, Ashlyn & Ava (my two year old cutie niece) shopping to buy a few things for Sydney. They picked out really cute outfits. Mom said that Philip was a big help in picking out the clothes. Isn't that cute! I just love how much Philip and Ashlyn think of their baby sister. I need to go buy some bows to match some of the outfits.
Nothing new in the adoption process. If we don't hear any news today (Friday), it will be next week for any new news. I don't think that the agency has received a packet of RAs recently so still hoping that ours is in the next batch. I took some pictures of the kids to send with our care package. I took a few of them holding Sydney's pictures. They turned out super cute! I was going to post one, but decided not to since you could really see Sydney (which is the point when we are sending it to Sydney). So I posted the one without Sydney in a picture frame!
The wait is still difficult on us. But I'm trying not to focus on it. Also trying not to count what "day" we are on. PJ is better at this than me. Thank you for the sweet comments. I save a lot of them in my email folder & reread them throughout the week.
Have a wonderful weekend! PJ & the kids are doing a "tri" on Saturday. This is the kids first one so wish them luck!






2 comments:
What sweet kiddos you have!
Hang in there!! I know the long wait is HARD but I promise it will all disappear once you have her in your arms!! We waited over 125 days and it was such a trying time....God is good and I cannot wait to see pics!!!!!
Post a Comment