Saturday, January 3, 2009

Cracking Myself Up

I decided to read our blog from the beginning tonight (College football games were not on TV & the kids went to bed early because they go back to school on Monday). I came to the August 21 post & just started laughing--first to myself & then out loud. I posted that we were close to being DTC (having our dossier in China). That was over 4 months ago & still we are not DTC. Anyways, I just thought I would share how "optimistic" I was back in August! (say that with my Texan accent!) We are not even close now! Hopefully, by the beginning of March we will be DTC!!

2 comments:

Sheri - the patient one said...

2009 will be a big year for both of us! DTC, referralls..???, babies!!!

OK I looks like I was drunk on the last comment I posted...sorry ):

Carla said...

Oh man, I so remember that feeling. I just KNEW I was going to be one of those DTC in 4 months kind of people (prior to the I800 of course), and it took 9 months.

USCIS took almost 90 business days to process our I600a.

Did you know stalking the mailbox didn't help it come faster, but the boxes and boxes of Mint Oreos did help some. ;) At least it gave me extra fat to burn off on the Great Wall once I finally got there!!!