Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fingerprint Mission Complete

We were able to get our fingerprints done today! Who-hoo! Now we are just waiting on our approval from the government. Come on US Government! Thank you for all the prayers & kind words!
After PJ & I talked about the day, I forgot to add this. We turned on KLove after pulling out of the driveway. The song that started to play was Steven Curtis Chapman's Yours. When we decided to adopt (Feb 2008), I played this song every morning after I dropped Ashlyn off for preschool. I would tear up every time Steven would sing the verse about every child in Africa is Yours God (and still do). This was before Maria's tragic death & the adding of the last verse. I just thought it was perfect that this song played. (sorry i have edited this once small posting twice now!)

PS Thank you to Mimi & Aunt Melissa for picking up the kids from school today! We really appreciate it.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Loved spending the afternoon with my sweet little niece and can't wait to have another little niece. Glad things went smooth this time.
Melissa