Friday, January 9, 2009

On Tuesday

PJ & I are scheduled for our fingerprints this Tuesday. If you just started following our journey, we were supposed to get the "prints" done the day after Christmas (but they were closed & we did not know it). We are really praying that everything goes as planned:
The office is open.
Good traveling weather (travel time is 4 hours round-trip).
No freak accidents between now & appointment time (3pm & 4pm); therefore, I will not be using any knives for cutting cheddar cheese. We might try to go in early if they will let us.
We are able to get really good fingerprints/biometrics so we do not have to travel for a 3rd time.

**Also our agency (AWAA) has about 22 families in China right now getting their "babies". I think 19 are special needs & 3 are non special needs. How exciting!! Please say a little prayer for them!

6 comments:

The Hart's said...

I will be praying that everything goes well Tuesday!

The Hart's said...

I will be praying everything goes smoothly on Tuesday!

Heather said...

Hoping everything goes as planned for Tuesday. Enjoy your weekend.

Melissa said...

You will be one step closer to Hope come Tuesday. Always praying for your fam. I am looknig forward to spending time with my favorite little niece.
Mel

Sheri - the patient one said...

Jen Dave and I will keep you and PJ in our prays over the next couple of days. Don't worry - the fingerprinting is a breeze!

Sheri

Jason and Stephanie Trook said...

I'm praying things go great tomorrow!