Happy New Year! Hard to believe that another year has gone by. Where did the time go? This time last year, we were not even thinking about adding to our family. Amazing how much our lives have changed in the last year. We can not wait to see what 2009 has in store for our family.
I thought we(the Vinyards) should make resolutions this year! Nothing deep or major. Just for fun! (I'm ignoring the "what" & the "oh mans" !)
Here they are:
Jennifer--Learn how to use chopsticks. I'm awful at using them. I automatically give up & reach/ask for the fork. (If anyone has helpful ideas on achieving this, please comment.)
Ashlyn--Wants to help people that do not have a home. Help them have a bed, food, stay healthy, get a job and buy clothes and toys. (Ash is 5 years old. She came up with this on her own.)
PJ--Compete in 3 Triathlons and try to knock off 10 minutes off my time. (Good one PJ!)
Philip--Get "pro" status on Wii Sports Boxing. (Philip is already really good at it.)
Happy New Year to everyone!
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
We, the Boyetts, challenge you to include in your resolutions joining us in the family ATC Triathlon. All parts of the family included...Jenn.
And Happy New Year!!!
Praying that this will be your year!!!
Ok Chopsticks...they have the wons taht you
http://www.robsworld.org/chopsticks.html
if that doesn't work you can always get these...
http://www.rightstart.com/global/store/product~item~5218.html
To the Bs--
Really funny! You guys know that I'm terrifed of water & only swim if my life depends on it. Swimming is part of the triathlon!
To Sheri-
Thanks for the websites. The first one was really helpful.
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment