Monday, January 19, 2009
Ski Trip
We went to Angel Fire, New Mexico over the weekend. The Boyetts invited us to hang out with them. The weekend was filled with tons of fun! This is the 3rd season that Philip & Ashlyn have been skiing. We were really impressed with their skill this year.
This is the last year for the polka dot jacket. PJ & I are really sad about that! PJ was a little teary eyed when we were talking about it. Funny how something as simple as a ski jacket can make you aware of time and changes.
Who is that mountain man with my princess? Oh yeah, that is PJ!! People always comment on his "scruff" these days.
Isn't he so cute?! Philip is a very safe skier. I love that. He rode the chair left by himself this year. He was really proud of that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
What a fun family tradition!
Glad to hear you had a fun weekend together. Can't wait till we can join you guys.
Melissa
Yeah! I just found your blog. I read through the last couple of posts and laughed about your New Resolution to learn how to use chopsticks. I too was awful, but I guess because of necessity, I did rather well in China. Now, back in the states, and I lost my ability. Go figure!
Praying for quick DTC! I don't know if I can be any help with all of the new rules.
Diane
Post a Comment