Thursday, January 22, 2009
Days Waiting for Approval
I broke down & emailed USCIS to check on the status of our case. The notice of action that we received from them shows a date of 11/20. I just assumed this was our "date" of being logged in. So, I was thinking we were on 62-ish days. Remember the average is 90 days but there has been a rumor that they "might" speed up. A family from our agency received their approval in 68 days! USCIS shows our log-in date as 12/03. We are only on day 50. Our case is still waiting on an officer. It is in God's time. I keep telling myself that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Keep trusting in the Lord!! He will NOT fail you!!
I understand how hard it can be to WAIT....ugggg....I am having to wait in my own way as well! God has the best timing for us all. I love reading your blog and seeing your family grow. Hang in there....
Post a Comment