Monday, August 24, 2009
1st Day of School '09
The kids had a wonderful 1st day at school. Philip started 5th grade & Ashlyn started 1st grade. This is Philip's last year at this wonderful school (one reason I was a little teary especially after the principal said "Good Morning Philip. This is your last first day here"). He was pretty excited about the fact that they will not have much homework this year. Sounds great to me! Ashlyn did not want me walking her into school this morning. I did it anyway. Sorry kids! At least I didn't kiss you in front of your friends. Love my kids!! Ashlyn's "best thing" about school today is that they were given 3 recesses!! Yeah. She said they just did a bunch of organizing their stuff. Hoping we have a great school year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Looks like a great start to a new school year!
Thinking of you all every day. So excited for you!! Not much longer!!
Blessings,
Jenn
Happy first week of school!
You guys looked super cool for the first day. Hope you guys have a great year. Love ya. Mel
Post a Comment