Monday, August 10, 2009

RA for The Vinyards!!!

Can't believe that I just typed those words!! We received our referral approval to adopt Li Si Xin (Bao Bao Lian) soon to be Sydney Hope this afternoon. Talk about SHOCK! Agency just received an RA packet on Friday. The agency was surprised they received one today. We are so blessed to have this little girl in our family. So..........what you guys have been waiting for:
Picture sent with Sydney's referral. The first time we saw this picture was on my cellphone sitting at Blue Sky (serves the best hamburgers) on February 27.
We received this picture in March. The agency requested an update for us since the information was old. The kids loved her crocs!


Isn't she a little cutie?! I just want to squeeze her cheeks.
This picture & next pictures are from June's orphanage call.

I love this picture because she is smiling! The pictures are taken at her orphanage. It has beautiful landscape!

Little Miss Sydney Hope
Love that girl!
TC (travel coordinator) said we should expect travel mid to late October. The issuance of travel approvals (TA) have been delayed a bit (totally did not ask why because at that moment I was so excited!) so we will not travel as quickly as others. Sydney turns 3 on October 22nd. I would love to be there for her birthday (really I love to be home with her)!
We want to say a huge Thank You to everyone that has been praying for us, commenting on our blog, sending us emails, thinking about us, responding to my emails and more. God has truly blessed us with an amazing family and friends (even if we have never met in person)!

17 comments:

Jenn said...

She is so perfectly precious!!!!! Love to see her pics splashed all over you blog!!!

YIPPEE!!

Hugs,
Jenn

The Richerts said...

OH MY -- so excited for you, too!!! She is beautiful....love the pictures.........especially the one of your older two holding her pics. China here we come!

Denise said...

Congrats!!! What a cutie~

Wife of the Pres. said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! She is just a bundle of precious, beauty and chubbiness all in one!!! I want to squeeze those cheeks!!! She is obviously being taken care of well!!!

Jenn, congratulations!!! You must be floating tonight! Enjoy that feeling as long as it lasts! The wait for TA was not nearly as hard for me mentally as that LOA, and you waited way longer so I think your TA wait will be icing on the cake!

BTW, you waited faithfully, gracefully and Christlike. Our Father must be so proud of you!!! And so overjoyed for you and PJ and your baby girl!!!

Sharon said...

YEAH VINYARDS AND SYDNEY!!!! I have said this to people before but now is when the fun really starts to begin as you can slowly start setting things aside for travel...and then all of the sudden it is RUSH to get it all done. PRAYING you have her for her b'day!!!! She is beautiful!

Melissa said...

Overwhelmed with such excitment for you guys. I am soo looking forward to Sydney being home. I love her so much already and can't wait to give her sugs and a hug. Love you guys. Congrats. Love. Mel

Kathy said...

She is So adorable!!!
I am so excited and happy for you and
your family!!! We are all going to China!!!!
YIPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheri said...

Congratulations to your family! Sydney is so beautiful. I can't wait to see you with your baby girl!

Aimee said...

It's so good to finally see that precious face on this blog. You have been so faithful and patient in all that God has called you to, and we have been blessed to watch you go through all this. We can't wait to meet her!
love you guys-
a&j

Michelle said...

I am so excited for you! I contacted you in the fall and have been keeping up with your blog. Congratulations! She is so adorable and in really good health. Our dossier was logged in on July 27th; we have the long wait ahead of us now. I hope I can be as graceful as you during this time! Again, congratulations! Michelle G.

Sheri - the patient one said...

Oh Jenn

I can not believe it...the days is so near when you will be able to hold your new little sweetie in your arms. Congratulations - one step closer to Sydney. God is amazing!

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely precious!!! Those cheeks! What a great day for the Vinyards!

jeanette said...

praising God with you!!!
she is just sooo cute. :)

Randy and Staci said...

Yea! Congratulations! I am as excited for you as if it was me. It is wonderful to see her pictures - she is precious!

Tammy Jones said...

Praise The Lord!!!!! She is adorable and I am so happy for her and your family.
Blessings,
Tammy Jones

Ann Trubey said...

Yeah!!!! SO happy for you guys! It is about time! This is wonderful news. She is beautiful and looks so happy. Her little crocs and outfits are adorable...I know you can't wait to kiss those cheeks! You do have a little paperwork ahead and you'll feel like you are plunking down a boatload of money, but it is only money! God owns it ALL! This is what you have waited for, and don't get overwhelmed with the paperwork...remember, the hardest part of the paperwork is BY FAR behind you. AHHH!!!! So excited for you and will be following along.

Hugs, Ann

Lesa said...

Our Agency won't do travel during that month due to some kinda fair or festival that goes on during the month of October. I remember slightly about this with our 1st adoption. We didn't travel until November; so here we are again and we will be waiting travel for the first of November this time again.

It would be awesome if we could travel together or at least cross paths.

Lesa