On Tuesday, we finished the last parts of the I800 & dropped that in the mail to our government. The agency sent the actual referral acceptance letter today via FedEx. It came in a super cute pink folder. PJ & I signed it & shipped it back off to the agency. They are sending it back to China on Friday. We really have not been doing much BUT I think that changes at the end of this week. I kinda feel like some paperchasing is fixin' to come!
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Very excited for you! And praying that TA comes a LOT sooner than expected:)
WooHoo! Your almost to the finish line! The best gift ever is at the end!
You too look like great parents of THREE kids!
What fun to read through your blog and "meet" you too. I bet we're practically neighbors!
Your new daughter is absolutely beautiful! You are going to love Guangzhou!!!! It was our favorite place in China and maybe in October the weather will be more cooperative. The island is quaint, the parks are gorgeous and an amazing blessing is waiting for you there!!!
I can't wait to follow your journey.
I am happy for you guys. I know the wait has been hard since you have known who your little one is.
It won't be long now. It would be wonderful to run into you in China.
Maybe we will see you at Church too.
Post a Comment