| Another cold day here in Burrjing! The Great Wall was amazing. We wish that we could of stayed there longer. Our legs are very tired from the walk up. I think PJ climbed the highest out of our little group. I wish that I could post more about the day but we are so tired. The jet lag has totally caught up to us. I'll post more at home when I have the time & do not have to email the post in. We seriously are craving any kind of cheeseburger, pasta or regular chicken. We have eaten Chinese food four times in the last two days. One more sleep til Sydney for us! Our plane leaves at 8am in the morning (Monday). We arrive around 12pm and go to the hotel and then go meet her. I think we would be more stressed out if we were not so exhausted. I think our Gotcha Time is 12am Central Time Monday am. So the next post should be of Sydney!! Thanks for your prayers! |
9 comments:
CANT WAIT to check in tomorrow!!! Praying for her transition all day today!
Oh, I can't wait for tomorrow! Glad you all made it safe and sound. Looks like your having fun. Sending prayers your way.
How fun to be following your journey - praying for you as you are so close to the big moment of finally holding your precious Sydney. I pray for adjustment and bonding to be so amazing for you guys!!!
Jill
I can't wait to see you with her!! I hope and pray that your transition is a smooth one.
Evan cried for 2 hours after the director said goodbye to him.
I sure hope they help make it easy on you and not make a big issue of them leaving.
Praying for you.
Oh, I can't wait!!! Praying for a smooth transition~
Oh Jen
I have tears as I write. I will have to stay up and check the next post. You guys look so cute. Not tired at all!
Praying for a peaceful & Joyful Gotcha DaY
XOXO
SHERI
Amazing to think that you are just a so close to the big moment. Thinking of what you might be feeling now.
Peace and Love,
Dave
Praying for sweet moments for you tomorrow!
So excited for you two! What an awesome experience...will be praying for you tomorrow as you meet little Sydney. How special!
Post a Comment