We are here! Our flights were pretty uneventful. We had grand plans of sleeping A LOT on the plane Did not happen. I think we might have slept a total of 2 hours during our 23 hour flights. Today is a really big sight-seeing day. So I'm sure we will crash tonight. I will try to post pictures tonight when we get back. Thank you for all of the prayers.
Philip & Ashlyn--we love you so much! So glad that we were able to Skype with you guys after school. Love you!
4 comments:
Yeah for safe travel and Skype!
Yay, Yay, Yay!!!! I have been thinking and thinking about you! Enjoy yourself!!
Blessings,
Jenn
Glad you made it. I didn't sleep on the way over either!!! Enjoy all you can even though you get so tired, it will help with the time change. HOURS to go!!!
We didn't sleep either...too excited! Glad you are there. Can't wait for Monday!!!!
Post a Comment