Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pictures from Day 2





6 comments:

Dana Brandon said...

I'm behind! I didn't even know you were posting blogs but I'm all caught up now. What an amazing experience! I have chills!!! I am so happy for you and your family - beyond words.
All my love,
Dana Brandon

The Hart's said...

Oh my goodness! Priceless!

Sheri - the patient one said...

Oh My Goodness. Look at the smile!

Unknown said...

Adorable! That smile would make anyone smile!

Sharon said...

I am sure her nightmares are part of her grieving. Hudson would have these, for months, and all we could do was just love on him, letting hin know we were there. Night times are ALWAYS the hardest for most of these kids which make it hard for moms and dads but you will get through it. Hudson was so comforted by us singing to him, not sure if his nanny did but it would always settle him down. Praying for you!

Jenn said...

I just realized that I never commented after seeing these BEAUTIFUL pics!! She is SOOOO cute!!!! Look at that smile! I LOVE it!

As for the dry skin....when we first got Karleigh Mei in China (same time of year! :) her skin was very, very dry. And about a week ago when our cold weather hit here, her skin is back to being really dry. I think it's somewhat normal and I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just put a bunch of baby lotion on her and she'll smell SUPER sweet! :)

Praying for you and thinking of y'all all the time...especially as we are thinking about our time there just a year ago.