She is precious!!!! What a beautiful family! I am rejoicing for you (with you!) I hope you all sleep well and enjoy every moment together. We'll be sending more prayers for the wonderful days ahead. Jane and family
You have her!!!!!!! She is SOOOOOO beautiful!!!! And she looks just perfect in your arms!!! I'm praying that you have sweet sleep tonight and that tomorrow is another wonderful day of sweet memories and bonding!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!I am rejoicing with you in the gift of your beautiful little girl! I will be praying for you and your family. Enjoy this AMAZING time!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! You finally have her. Isn't God wonderful?! She sure is a pretty little thing. I'm so happy that you are having a smooth transition so far. Sounds like the hand off was done more professional than ours was handled and that is such a necessity. Can't wait to see her at some of our get togethers here.
YIPPPEEE! She is adorable! Those chubby cheeks are precious. I am so happy that all has begun so well. Can't wait to check in later for more pics... Continued prayers! The Thurmans
11 comments:
She is precious!!!! What a beautiful family! I am rejoicing for you (with you!) I hope you all sleep well and enjoy every moment together. We'll be sending more prayers for the wonderful days ahead. Jane and family
Oh Jen!!!!!!
You have her!!!!!!! She is SOOOOOO beautiful!!!! And she looks just perfect in your arms!!! I'm praying that you have sweet sleep tonight and that tomorrow is another wonderful day of sweet memories and bonding!!
Hugs!
Jenn
Couldnt wait to get up and check your blog!! She is beautiful and it is SO great to see her in your arms!!!!
Congratulations!!! She is precious!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!I am rejoicing with you in the gift of your beautiful little girl! I will be praying for you and your family.
Enjoy this AMAZING time!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! You finally have her. Isn't God wonderful?! She sure is a pretty little thing. I'm so happy that you are having a smooth transition so far. Sounds like the hand off was done more professional than ours was handled and that is such a necessity.
Can't wait to see her at some of our get togethers here.
Jennifer, it is so awesome to see little Sydney in your arms! She is precious!
She is so sweet! I cried as I read your post...what a precious gift from God!!!
We are soo excited for you guys and she is just precious! Hope everything goes well and have a save trip home.
The last comment was from Brandon and Holly Hodge! sorry i have never done this and i guess i dont have a user id!!
YIPPPEEE! She is adorable! Those chubby cheeks are precious. I am so happy that all has begun so well. Can't wait to check in later for more pics...
Continued prayers!
The Thurmans
Post a Comment